Vitamin D3 Uses
How Vitamin D3 works
Common side effects of Vitamin D3
EXPERT ADVICE FOR VITAMIN D3
- Your doctor has prescribed Vitamin D3 for the treatment of vitaminD3 deficiency.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by your doctor.
- It should be taken with food for faster absorption of medicine.
- Some healthy tips for vitamin D deficiency:
- Get enough sun exposure 10-30 minutes thrice a week.
- Light-skinned: 20-30 minutes of sun exposure.
- Dark-skinned: 30-40 minutes of sun exposure.
- Eat vitamin D rich diet like egg yolk, mushrooms, cheese, milk, butter, fortified food and oily fish.
- It might affect your sleep pattern when taken at night time. To avoid this better to take it at day time.
- Do not take antacids or any other medication 2 hours before or after taking Vitamin D3.
Inform your doctor if you notice nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, constipation, weakness and weight loss while taking this medicine.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR VITAMIN D3
Q. Is it better to take Vitamin D3 at night or in the morning?
You can take Vitamin at any time of the day, morning, or night. However, there is limit information available about the best time to take Vitamin. Take it exactly as advised by your doctor.
Q. What are the benefits of taking Vitamin ?
Vitamin is important for maintaining bone health, support the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system. It also regulates insulin levels and is also important for a healthy heart and blood vessels.
Q. How should Vitamin D3 be taken?
Vitamin should be swallow whole with water and should not be crushed or chewed. It is advised to take it with the main meal of the day to increase its absorption.
Q. Who should not take Vitamin D?
Vitamin should not be take by patients who are allergic to cholecalciferol, patients with increased levels of calcium in the blood or if there is presence of calcium in the urine. Its use should be avoid by patients who have kidney stones or have severe kidney problems.
Q. What happens if I take too much Vitamin D?
Taking too much vitamin d3 onlinefor a long period of time may increase the levels of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia). This may cause weakness, fatigue, vomiting, diarrhea, sluggishness, kidney stones, increased blood pressure, and growth retardation in children.
Q. How much vitamin D should I take daily?
The daily requirement of vitamin d3 online is 4000 IU/day. Since your diet may not be meeting the daily requirement of vitamin D, therefore you may need 1000 – 3000 IU/day of supplements of vitamin D. Vitamin D is a form of vitamin D which is use as a supplement in patients with vitamin D deficiency.
Q. What happens if vitamin D is low?
Low levels of vitamin d3 online may cause rickets in children and osteomalacia in adults. Vitamin D deficiency may also increase the risk of diabetes mellitus 1, high blood pressure, depression, some cancers, and osteoporosis.