Nitrile Gloves have textured fingertips to provide an extra layer of protection against punctures, rips, and tears.
Made from high quality natural rubber latex for excellent fit, feel & comfort.
Lightly powdered for ease of donning.
Sterile by E.T.O.
Packed In a pair pouch.
Ready to use.
Information about Safeheed Nitrile Glove Small
Safeheed Nitrile Glove is a non-latex glove made from a synthetic rubber called Nitrile. It is available in different sizes. These gloves are economically priced. They are perfect fitting and are durable. They are free of latex (natural rubber) thus making it safe from allergic reactions. These gloves are ambidextrous making it comfortable for both left-handed and right-handed users. It is finger-textured with beaded cuffs. Nitrile has high chemical and mechanical resistance unlike latex and vinyl, which makes them these gloves suitable in many more conditions. It is also food-grade thus making it usable in the food industry.
- The gloves are use to keep hands safe from dirt, oil, grease, solvents, stains, abrasive objects, chemicals etc.
- It is extensively use in the automotive industry
- It is also use widely in hospitals and laboratories
- Due to it being compatible with oily food, it is use in the food industry
- It is also use by the beauty industry in spas and saloons
Directions For Use:
Simply glide hand into a glove to start using it.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in cool and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
There are no reviews yet.