demelan cream is an effective pigment-reducing treatment that has the clinical benefits of three active ingredients like Alpha-arbutin, Kojic acid and Glycolic acid. Alpha-arbutin and Kojic acid help reduce hyperpigmentation, while Glycolic acid renews cells.
- Kojic acid
- Glycolic acid
- it is indicated for treating dark discolouration caused by the sun
- It’s helps treat facial marks due to acne/pimples
- It is useful in treating Eczema
- It helps reduce the appearance of light or dark brown patches, spots or marks that may be formed
- on the face as a result of hormonal treatment
- It also helps in the lightening of pregnancy marks after childbirth
- Regular use of this cream lightens pigmentation
- It helps the skin look healthy and radiant
- it should not be used with other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments
- it is not recommended for persons under the age of 18 or pregnant and
- breastfeeding women without prescription by a doctor
- Read the label carefully
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Use under medical supervision
Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Store at temperature below 25°C
Do not freeze
What is Demelan cream used for?
It is a combination medication contains glycolic acid, Arbutin and kojic acid and is considered a depigmenting cream which works as a whitening agent used in the treatment of dark skin discoloration disorders such as hyper pigmentation and Melasma.
Is Demelan cream side effects?
This cream generally does not cause any reactions. If you experience any reactions like redness and itching on the skin surface, skin irritation, and burning. Check with your healthcare professional.
Is Demelan good for skin?
It is a depigmenting cream with 3 active ingredients, i.e. alpha-arbutin, kojic acid and glycolic acid. Glycolic acid is a peeling agent that assists the outer skin to shed, which improves the appearance and texture of the skin.
click more: demelan lite cream
|Generic Brand||Glycolic Acid + Arbutin + Kojic Acid|
|Treatment||Hyperpigmentation, Skin Lightening|
|Pack Size||1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s|