What causes you to lose weight fast?
Unintentional weight loss has many different causes. It might be cause by a stressful event like a divorce, losing a job, or the death of a love one. It can also be cause by malnutrition, a health condition or a combination of things.
How can I lose 10 kgs in 3 days?
- How to Lose 10 Kg Fast
- Creating Nutritious, Low-Calorie Meals.
- Cutting Liquid Calories.
- Practicing Eating Habits for Weight Loss.
- Getting Aerobic Exercise.
- Building Lean Muscle.
Why am I losing weight even though I am eating?
Some people may lose weight despite eating normally. This is call cachexia. With cachexia, your body may not be absorbing all the fat, protein and carbohydrate from the food you eat. And you may be burning up calories faster than normal.
What foods to avoid if you want a flat stomach?
- Fatty foods, trans fat.
- Broccoli and Brussels sprouts.
- Anything season with barbecue sauce, horseradish, garlic, chili
- pepper, black pepper or other spices.
- Artificial sweeteners, flavorings, preservatives and chewing gum.
- Hot cocoa.